Location: Zanzibar & Dar
Duties & Responsibilities
Prepare and assemble machines for installation at accounts, to assists in installations and uninstallations. Read and understand equipment manuals as well as to be able to apply the details in assembling, installing
and troubleshoot. Carry out onsite repairs and maintenance of all company’s commercial coffee equipment and grinders.
Visually inspects and listens to machines to determine malfunctions; dismantles machines to gain access to problem area.
Work on site at cafes, restaurants and offices in and around the regions carrying out preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of espresso equipment brands.
Interacting With Computers – Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data or process information on the machines.
Desired Skills of one who
- Has strong electrical / electronic and mechanical background
- Is proficient in commercial coffee machines and grinders
- Has Machine – Tools, Equipment, Software knowledge and always updated with
- Has Basic working knowledge of machine tools: drill presses, welders, grinders.
- Is fluent in English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. (very important)
- Has Excellent computer skills
- Has a can-do attitude, open to ask questions and capable of searching for solution to Machine problems online and from partners abroad.
- Is customer service focused
- Has good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Has the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a close knit team;
- Is organized, efficient and has the ability to multi task.
About SUVACOR Ltd.
SUVACOR Ltd has been a distributer of both food and Nonfood products to the HoReCa Sector and has extensive experience in delivering the highest quality products and innovation. With offices both in Zanzibar and Mainland, is responsible for both the markets and is now seeking for Technicians for both the regions. The role is challenging but will give you the best experience and knowledge. To succeed in your role as a Technician with us at SUVACOR, you are an organized, actionable and structured individual.
If this sounds like the ideal position, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae
We are on a lookout for a highly competitive and trustworthy Coffee Machine Technician to join our team to contribute to the business’ sustainable growth. As Maintenance Technician, you will perform a multi-craft role that installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs Coffee Machines and associated control systems. These coffee machines consists of motors, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems, and associated control systems (e.g. electronic sensors, PLCs, HMIs). You will work in a team environment, collaborating with operators and management on a daily basis.