Science & Engineering
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
, Base Salary:
• A National Form IV/VI certificate
• Holders of Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Environment Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution and has been registered with Engineers Registration Board (ERB) as a Professional Engineer.
• The candidate must be Computer literate and use his/her expertise to produce specifications for design, process and apply materials effectively.
• Fluent in both Kiswahili and English language.
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
Work Experience: Not less than 3 years in Material Laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• To assist in preparation of tender documents for procurement of Works contractors.
• To undertake road inventory, condition and traffic count survey;
• To supervise contractor at site and force account operations;
• To attend regular site meetings and prepare minutes:
• To Manage quality control of maintenance of roads, bridge and construction materials,
• To prepare TARURA road and bridge maintenance plans and budgets;
• To assess emergency works recommend appropriate intervention and cost;
• To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to Regional Coordinator, Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency, P. 0. BOX 140, KIGOMA or through email at
not later than 29/10/2021 with their complete CVs; copies of all certificates; birth certificate; names of three referees one of whom a former employer; applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address. Applicants are reminded to quote the correct reference number of the advert in their application letter.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants who have worked with public institutions but have unsatisfactory previous records indicating poor performance and found guilty with disciplinary offences shall not be considered and any misrepresentation of such fact shall be subjected to legal measures.
Deadline for submission is 29/10/2021 at 16.00 Hrs.
This is to insist that:
TARURA is an equal opportunity employer; Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Ilala, Kimanga Dar Es Salaam Details Description Under the supervision of the Logistics Manager, the Officer will support World Direct’s country program through the provision of high-quality admin and support…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 02 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 05-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Associate Information Systems Officer,…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 13 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 30-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Head of Legal and…