Branch Fleet Manager
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role of a Branch Fleet manager will be responsible for planning, communication, policy development, ensuring statutory compliance and administration of all fleet management processes. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring fleet safety compliance, fleet budgets and controlled costs with most effective fleet allocations. .
• Responsible for a fleet of 10 plus Tuk tuks and motorcycles
• Evaluates vehicle inspection reports, repair quotes and repair invoices.
• Coordinates with all vehicle mechanics to ensure they are on time and being diligent.
• Serves as primary contact for all field level staff assistance (i.e. vehicle breakdowns, field assistance, mechanical issues, loading issues, etc).
• Serves as primary contact for all fleet relevant suppliers.
• Ensure all Sokowatch vehicles road requirements are up to date (i.e. insurance, inspections, Road traffic, TARURA, and TANROARD).
• Ensuring all Sokowatch drivers have valid and current documents (i.e. licenses and additional requirements).
• Development and implementation of fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies
• Preparation of annual budgets and periodic reports on operating costs, purchase and control over maintenance.
• In charge of team workload and performance of his branch fleet managers.
• To oversee fleet replacement program including recommending annual fleet replacement; develop specifications for purchasing equipment and vehicles.
• To ensure the work environment is in compliance with government, safety and environmental standards; assure the workshop areas, equipment and materials are maintained in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Previous fleet management experience
• Previous fleet management process design and implementation experience
• Vehicle maintenance experience
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Supplier communication and relationship management experience is a plus
• Ability to adapt in fast-paced environments with various teams
• Mechanics certifications are a strong asset
• Strong reporting and documentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with cloud-based storage solutions, like Google Drive is an asset
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest process and company improvements
• Minimum 5 years managing fleet administration
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision
• Driving Change
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://sokowatch.breezy.hr/p/2cbd56f16db2-branch-fleet-manager-arusha