Artisan in Auto-Mechanic
Jobs at:National Institute of Transport (NIT)
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NIT was established in 1975 as training wing of the then National Transport Corporation (NTC). NIT was charged with the responsibility of strengthening human .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist in performing specified craft jobs under supervision,
• To assist in taking care of tools and equipment,
• To assist in operational repairs of machinery and facilities,
• To assist in reporting maintenance problems to senior staff,
• To assist in performing routine technical cleaning of the work environment,
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Secondary Education Certificate with a minimum of Trade Test Grade II or NVA Level II or equivalent qualification. Specializing in Auto Mechanics.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please follow this link: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3401