Administrative Assistant Interns
Jobs at:Exodus Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Exodus is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in front office management and administration. .
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Be responsible for tracking petty cash, keeping appropriate records, and maintaining reconciliations
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Respond to general enquiries from the public
• Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Call clients for follow up on payments and receipts.
• Be responsible for maintaining, and developing where necessary, the administration of office systems. Filing systems and records management
• To maintain the physical working environment of the Exodus office, including safe upkeep and maintenance of office equipment.
• Be prepared to undertake any other duties within the role as required
Job Skills: Not Specified
Requirements for Administrative Assistant Intern
• Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook is a must
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Be willing to work in a small and young environment with aims of investing massive efforts to boost its development.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should apply by E-MAIL ONLY to [email protected] Subject line should read “TITLE OF INTERNSHIP YOU ARE APPLYING FOR i.e Administrative Assistant” only; a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the position and attached your CV. Submissions which do not follow the above instructions will not be considered as applicants.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
NO PHONE CALLS in reference to this position will be accepted.