4 Branch Managers
Jobs at:Tujijenge Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
07 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION: Branch Manager:4 posts
REPORTING: Regional Manager
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam, Geita, Mwanza
The Branch Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and managing all branch level financial/operational activities in a manner that the branch operates profitably and efficiently. This individual is directly accountable for the growth of the business; achieving the branch’s financial/operational goals in terms of number of customers and the portfolio.
• Responsible for clientele growth and maintain portfolio quality of the respective branch
• Conduct market research to determine potential products for the particular branch
• Ensure that team and individual targets are met while maintaining portfolio quality, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and profits
• Develop and maintain highly disciplined and professional personnel
• Conduct performance appraisals for Supervisors and other personnel in a fair manner as scheduled
• To ensure proper maintenance of leave and contracts records of each employee
• Serve as primary contact between Head of Operations and the Branch.
• Provide input and feedback as well as troubleshoot problem areas and operational deficiencies.
• Continuously oversee a smooth flow of information throughout the branch.
• Communicates timely issues related to potential loan loss as soon as identified; late payments, embezzlements, delinquency and default
• Participate and carry out weekly meetings ( team and branch) to reinforce standards and procedures
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly progress report to Regional Manager and/or Head of Operations
• Continuously keep contact with customers by visiting groups and hearing the customers’ voices
• Ensure safe custody of branch assets and equipments
• Is responsible for financial management and transactions at branch level at all times.
• Examines and approves loan requests, petty cash, advances and expenses reports.
• Utilizes all appropriate means to determine methods of securing, monitoring and the collection process of loans
• Ensures timely compilation and submission of weekly, monthly and/or quarterly returns reports to responsible person.
• Responsible for branch income and expenditure in order to drive the branch to operational and financial sustainability
• Ensure smooth operations of the team and monitor performance.
• Encourage teamwork, energy and enthusiasm required to achieve company goals and objectives
• Lead personnel development by example and by encouraging talent management to staff
• Check also More Than 200+ New Jobs Available in Your City Apply Now
• Degree in related field desired, not required
• Diploma, Advanced diploma, Degree or masters in business administration, finance, accountancy, commerce or any related field.
• Minimum 4 years work experience on microfinance
• Minimum 2years of work experience on similar position
• Good Interpersonal skills & prefer in good at English proficiency
• Computer literacy
• High level of integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested in this position please Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]