North Mara Gold Mine Limited
Deadline of this Job:
18 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Wednesday, October 06, 2021
, Base Salary:
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit Two (02) Graduate HR Officers to join HR Team. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering all HR activities, also supports the day-to-day operations of HR functions with zero injury within the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies. This is a Fixed Term Role, reporting to Human Resource Superintendent.
• Maintain and update HR Sage and Element systems in new hire registrations and Separation Records.
• Provide effective maintenance and update of HR Systems on a daily basis.
• Consult with IT for troubleshooting database problems.
• Generate statistical and data report as per HR system requirements.
• Assist in the administration of recruitment and placement processes in accordance to Barrick standards and North Mara Mine procedures.
• Conduct Induction to all new International and National employees.
• Weekly update on manpower statistics – recruitments, turnover, promotions, AWOPS etc.
• Maintain up to date records, in an orderly manner in all personnel files.
• Updating leave records and schedule for staff and ensure correct documentation is maintained in a monthly basis.
• Support and attend to day-to-day queries from National/International staff with regards to any HR Processes and Procedures.
• Preparation of Payroll monthly inputs.
• Confirm accuracy of data such as employee’s effective dates, terminations dates and CMA cases records.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Good understanding of business principles.
• Understanding of Labour laws.
• Knowledge of Human Resource practices in all functional areas.
• Good Computer skills and knowledge of Oracle and Sage application is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
• Rename your CV in this format CV - YOUR FULL NAME
• Indicating the role title “GRADUATE HR OFFICERS” in the subject of your email.
• Send your application via e-mail to:
If you are not contacted by Barrick - North Mara Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking. Please forward applications before 18th October 2021.
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 22 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 02-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Tyre Management Officer […
Job Opening Posting Title: ASSOCIATE INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICER, P2 Job Code Title: ASSOCIATE INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICER Department/Office: International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals Duty Station: ARUSHA Posting Period :…