Science & Engineering
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
, Base Salary:
• A National Form IV/ VI certificate
• Holders of a Diploma in Civil technician or related qualifications from recognized institution or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in respective fields.
• The candidate must be Computer literate and use his/her expertise to produce specifications for design, process and apply materials effectively.
• Fluent in both Kiswahili and English language.
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
Work Experience: Not less than 3 years in Material Laboratories
Duties and Responsibilities;
• To inspect and report on roads and bridge maintenance works;
• To participate in carrying out civil works involving roads construction, maintenance and upgrading as directed by Junior Staff;
• To perform minor maintenance and repair of machines as directed by Junior Staff;
• To keep records of repair works undertaken for every machine, equipment and civil works;
• To supervise road and bridge maintenance works;
• To undertake road inventory and condition survey;
• To carry out in situ testing;
• To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends;
• To prepare invoices for materials testing;
• To undertake laboratory apparatus and equipment calibration;
• To prepare site reports;
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to Regional Coordinator, Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency, P. 0. BOX 140, KIGOMA or through email
not later than 29/10/2021 with their complete CVs; copies of all certificates; birth certificate; names of three referees one of whom a former employer; applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address. Applicants are reminded to quote the correct reference number of the advert in their application letter.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants who have worked with public institutions but have unsatisfactory previous records indicating poor performance and found guilty with disciplinary offences shall not be considered and any misrepresentation of such fact shall be subjected to legal measures.
Deadline for submission is 29/10/2021 at 16.00 Hrs.
This is to insist that:
TARURA is an equal opportunity employer; Women are highly encouraged to apply.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit one (1) Auto Electrician to join Underground Maintenance team. The successful candidates for this position will carry out assigned…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 08 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 26-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Production Foremen Raw house…
POST ICT OFFICER II (APPLICATION PROGRAMMER/WEB DEVELOPER) – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S) IT AND TELECOMS EMPLOYER e-Government Authority (eGa) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-09-07 2021-09-20 JOB SUMMARY N/A DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES…
Overview Job Category: Engineering Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 02 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 21-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Engineer II -Civil […
Buhigwe Kigoma Details Description Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Logistics Manager, the Officer will support World Direct’s country program through the provision of high-quality admin and support services…