Duties and Responsibilities
1. To assist in making sure that tax invoices and EFD receipts are issued accordingly
2. Accounts receivable reconciliation for all the credit-based customers
3. Contacting customers for reconciliation of receivable reconciliation
4. Making sure LPO for selected customers are posted in the system
5. Assisting to resolve discrepancies raised by the customers
6. Collecting the information from the customers with regards to the payment process
7. Monitoring the credit control functions on the system.
8. Visiting the customers for reconciliation for follow up of debt collection
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related business studies from a recognized university.
2. Experience of at least one year in credit control function working in a reputable and busy working environment
3. Conversant with Microsoft Office package and basic accounting packages
4. Driving experience with active driving license.
5. Competent to handle the corporate clients
6. Excellent in communication skills
We seek to hire a qualified candidate to fill a position of Accountant for Dept collection