Jobs at:Kazini Kwetu
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable service company is looking for Store Keeper to be based in Dar es Salaam. An ideal candidate should have at least two years experience of working in a store or warehouse with a good command in both English and Swahili. .
• Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
• Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
• Makes claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged.
• Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
• Maintains equipment and instruments.
• Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• at least 2 years experience in a store or warehouse.
• Diploma or degree in Stores Management or Procurement or in business studies
• Good command of English and Swahili
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply