Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
The office supervisor will be expected to first properly be trained on the other 3 positions in office setting (HR Assistance, Operations Assistance, Purchases). After learning these 3 positions, allowing 1 week for each position, the office supervisor will then supervise the other team members as they work these positions each day to ensure they are being performed according to the proper training received. The supervisor will be expected to also maintain a certain number of candidates in the system that have already been interviewed, pre-screened, and evaluated for working with the company, in the event there is a vacancy. If there is a vacancy, the supervisor will use the system and select one of the candidates whom they have already interviewed, and then perform the position with the candidate while training them for 1 week also to do the position. After the candidate is able to perform the job, the supervisor will return to supervising and supporting the office day to day tasks.
- Interview, evaluate, and train new team members
- Learn the HR Assistance, Operations Assistance, and Purchases office position to be able to train the team properly
- Help with day to day issues that arise such as assisting with contacts for business license renewal, government compliance, other operational issues
- Support other team members in office with their day to day tasks
- Report to MD regularly according to weekly directives
- Visit kitchen and retail outlets to inspect shops for cleanliness and organization
Office Supervisor will assist, train, and supervise small office of 3 or 4 other team members. Also to recruit new incoming candidates.