Freelance Business Excutives
Jobs at:Mwananchi Communications Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspapers and various online products are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of Freelance Business Excutives. .
To increase copy sales and develop relationships with partners in the distribution channel and to ensure that you meet you’re set sales targets while maintaining an optimal return level.
Full Job Description
• Promotes and coordinates sale and distribution of newspapers in areas served by franchised wholesale distributors: Surveys urban and suburban areas to determine newspaper sales potential, using statistical tables, and recommends new outlets and locations for newsstands, street sale racks and.
• Schedules delivery and distribution of newspapers and regulates size of orders to maintain maximum sales with minimum return levels.
• Open new Sales Channels to improve copy sales supported by Sales initiatives as push factors
• Evaluates Distributor and vendor sales performance daily and assists them through sales promotion and training programs.
• Inspects routes to ensure prompt and regular delivery of newspapers to distributors, Vendors, Homes & Offices.
• Distributes and explains circulation instructions and changes to distributors and Vendors, and investigates and resolves distributor and Vendor complaints.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.mcl.co.tz/home/job/preview/64