Welder (Trailers, Wagons, Tractor Implements)
Jobs at:TPC Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Moshi , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Welder (Trailers, Wagons, Tractor Implements)
TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant positions in the Garage and Transport Department.
Reports to the Trailers and Wagons
Core Job Description:
performing welding repairs on tractor implements, wagons, trailers and other heavy Fabricating and welding frame, structure, support & reinforcement plates as per guideline & specifications.
• Reading & understanding welding procedures & instructions before starting a
• Identifying the materials needed for the job.
• Measuring & cutting the material to specification using measuring devices, technical drawing etc.
• Joining & welding the metal parts by using the adequate tools like mig- welding machine, arc welding machine, oxyacetylene torch etc.
• Designing & Fabricating re-enforcement plate to secure the frame.
• Maintaining a record of all the work
• Performing any other related duties as may be
• Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding and welding
• Knowledge of safety precautions related to occupational hazards, procedures and practices of the
• Skilled in the use of hand tools safely and various
• Knowledge of welding symbols and drawing reading
Form four or standard seven, holders of the Government trade test certificate level two /grade two or level three /grade one. A combination of relevant academic qualifications and At least 4 years working experience as a welder on implements, trailers, wagons and Heavy Vehicle equipment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for these positions. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer.
P. 0. Box 93.
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]
The closing deadline for all applications is 5 August 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”