Jobs at:AB InBev
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We believe in learning by doing. Our Technical Trainee Programmes are crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers, allowing recent graduates to develop and get exposure to the end to end processes of creating a perfect brew. We value curious and ambitious people who are open and willing to embrace opportunities in different locations across our company.
Key Purpose Statement
• The graduate technical trainee programme is a structured 18-month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles.
• The rigour of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
• The programme is available in the areas of Brewing, Quality and Engineering-related departments.
• Recent graduate with Bachelor's degrees in: Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Food Sciences, Chemistry
• Self-directed and motivated
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical ability
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/abinbev/GHQ/job/TANZANIA-ARUSHA/Technical-trainee_30009559-1/apply