Teacher – Early Childhood
Jobs at:KaziniKwetu Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On behalf of a client who runs a reputable school in Kigamboni, we are loking for Teacher – Early Childhood to work in Kigamboni. The desired candidate should have at least 3 years of experience and either Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Development. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children of up to six yearsof age.
• Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
• Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
• Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child's family relationships.
• Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child's development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
• Performs anyother duties as assigned by management
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education.
• Knowledge of early childhood education programs and techniques.
• Knowledge of child development theory and practice.
• Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
• Ability to provide activities for children that encourage healthy growth.
• Ability to exercise control and maintain classroom discipline.
• Knowledge of applicable safety procedures.
Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for children
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://kazinikwetu.talentlyft.com/jobs/teacher-early-childhood-d26