Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of DSLR, natural lighting and indoor studio lighting techniques.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Comfortable with videography.
- Capture memories and create exceptional experiences for clients.
- Retouch/edit photos for clients.
- Create content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Maintain relationships with clients, team members, kids, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, and assistants, etc.
- Execute standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Oversee brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Utilizes up-to-date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying, and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to work with children.
- Firm handle on a photography studio, its environment, and its processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Maintain high standards for creative output.
- Strong work ethic.
- Basic social media skills including Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Ability to size images and color settings for the web and social media.
female candidates are encouraged to apply
We are looking for a creative individual to join us as a studio photographer for kids' photoshoot sessions.