Senior Registration Officer
Jobs at:The Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania.
Senior Registration Officer will be responsible for all Registration and Technical affairs Issues of the Board .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To receive, record and process applications for registration of engineers and engineering consulting firms;
• To check and verify adequacy, completeness and genuineness of the documents submitted by applicants;
• To work on the Engineering Technical Issues;
• To participate in the evaluation of engineering programs and Institutions recognition;
• To ensure timely evaluation of applications for registration;
• To maintain an up-to-date record of registered engineers and registered engineering consulting firms;
• To regularly up-date the database for engineers and engineering consulting firms;
• To assist AR-ReTA in organizing ReTAC meetings and Board’s industrial visits;
• To perform other duties as directed by the AR-ReTA.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Holder of a degree in engineering or equivalent academic qualifications and registered with the Board as a Professional Engineer or Incorporated Engineer. Masters Degree in Engineering is an added advantage with at least five years working experience in a regulating industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
All applications should reach the undersigned by hand, email or by post mail on or before April 30, 2021.
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road, Tetex House, P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam
E-mail: [email protected]