Senior Product Manager
Jobs at:CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate responsible for translating ideas into strategy and guiding products throughout the execution that will be consistent with company vision. You will gather insight and feedback from stakeholders and customers and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at lightning speed. Expatriates are encouraged to apply.
• Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks.
• Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives.
• Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership.
• Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs.
• Proven experience (3+ years) as a Product Manager or similar role in either Fintech, InsureTech, Microfinance or SaaS.
• Experience in product lifecycle management and working with Engineering.
• Background in software development and program management is preferred.
• Familiarity with Agile framework
• Knowledge of ERP systems
• BSc/BA in Design, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.