Senior Manager; Service Management
Jobs at:CRDB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Oversee the delivery of CRDB ICT services to the Bank’s customers and internal users ensuring consistent high service performance and drive high levels of customer satisfaction, in line with IT Service Management System and Business Continuity Management System best practices. .
ICT Service Continuity Management
• Ensure a robust and effective backup and restore capability exists to include on premise and cloud, covering all technology platforms including legacy systems where critical data is held.
• Ensure appropriate ICT Service Continuity issues & risks that could seriously impact the Bank are identified and closely managed.
• Define, document, obtain management approval for and lead the implementation of the Bank’s ICT Service Continuity Plan document including virus response and cyber-attack to ensure that the recovery objectives of the business can be achieved at all times.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
• 10 years’ experience working in a banking IT environment, four being in managerial position in IT service management.
• Business Continuity Management System and Service Management System Certification.
• PMP/PINCE 2, IT security, IT Risk or IT Audit audit e.g. CISA, CISM, etc Certifications.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here