Senior Manager; Security Operations
Jobs at:NMB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2020
Within Tanzania , , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To plan, organize, and effectively lead Cybersecurity Operations to detect and respond to any internal and external cybersecurity threats. .
• Review and implement security monitoring and incidents response strategy and roadmap for the bank.
• Drive cybersecurity monitoring and incident response initiatives within the bank to improve security monitoring capabilities.
• Establish real-time proactive monitoring and detection of security incidents and provide relevant notifications.
• Implement automated response to cybersecurity incidents by integrating and building various security tools.
• Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches including fraud cases in collaboration with the bank’s fraud management unit.
• Develop and provide actionable dashboards that show clear visibility of security attacks to the bank.
• Provide “ownership” of security incidents and problems to the final resolution for all the servers, workstations, Virtual environments, Databases, Middleware, and Applications.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.nmbbank.co.tz/careers/opening/217