Manufacturing & Warehouse
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Monday, October 25, 2021
, Base Salary:
Our Client, a Manufacturing Company is looking to hire a SAP FICO Specialist with demonstrative experience in SAP (3 years) with one end to end SAP implementation. He/she must be organized, a multitasker, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding the business requirement of the organization
• Preparation of Blueprint for implementing the project.
• Implementation of the project.
• Validate the reports requirements.
• Validate any changes in customize.
• Provide training to end-user.
• Sort out day to day queries of end-users.
• Enhancement of the SAP for end-user based on the requirement.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of FICO and preparation of functional designs, test cases and results.
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Provide training and user support as required
• Should have IT Background.
• Least of 3 years of SAP experience supporting General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Asset Accounting (FA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Controlling Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), and Product Costing (PC)
• Understanding of accounting business processes.
• Capacity to work in a group domain, viably cooperating with others.
• Involvement with FI integration focuses on other SAP-based ERP modules like MM, HR, PP, and PM.
• Capacity to perform multiple tasks and deal with different expectations and undertakings simultaneously.
• SAP certification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Proficient in various MS Office applications and Jira (ticketing tool)
POST: AFISA UFUGAJI NYUKI DARAJA LA II – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S): FARMING AND AGRIBUSINESS EMPLOYER: Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-13 2021-10-26 JOB SUMMARY N/A The…
BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organizations having extensive development programs globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has…
Lyra in Africa Organization (Lyra) is a registered Tanzanian Non-Governmental Organization based in Iringa. Lyra’s mission is to create vibrant communities by improving education and income opportunities for girls and…
JOB PURPOSE To provide technical leadership and coordination of all resilience, livelihoods and economic development interventions for WV Tanzania to ensure the realization of World Vision Tanzania’s Country Strategy….