Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Reagents Issuing Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team, the business and on a practical note is to carry out day to day warehouse binning operations aimed at correctly binning and preserving stock materials stored in the Central Warehouse
Reagents Issuing Officer
Work Schedule: 5 Days On / 2 Days Off
- To be responsible for the safety standards of goods stored and issued from facilities of Bulyanhulu Gold mine warehousing operations
- Ensure adherence to chemical segregation as per the Dangerous Goods Code
- Take responsibility for the safe operation of all materials handling equipment used in issuing operations
- Ensure compliance to ICMI requirements for storage and issuing of Cyanide
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and all activities are carried out to a standard that is conducive to ensuring an injury free workplace
- Ensure timely service to customers and that all transactions are captured as soon as they are completed
- Ensure any stock returns are captured and reported in accordance with the procedure
- Maintain strong communication links with all customers and interfacing sections by assisting them to meet business objectives
- Participates in stock take both cyclic and periodic
Performs any other function or assignment as delegated by the respective Leader
Certificate in Materials Management or Equivalent Tertiary qualification
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- 1-2 Years previous Warehouse/Logistics experience
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment ,e.g Forklift, mobile crane, carousel, trucks etc.
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications -Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Valid License to operate materials handling equipment minimum Class E
- Good Communication skills
- Customer service skills
Good Work Ethics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV -YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “JOB TITLE YOU APPLYING FOR" in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to:
If you are not contacted by Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment