Jobs at:EA Brothers Co. LTD
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EA Brothers Co. LTD wishes to invite competent, qualified and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position of Quantity Surveyor currently available in the company. .
Qualifications: Degree educated or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related field
Experience: At least two years
• Methodical way of thinking.
• Good knowledge of construction & Mechanical.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good financial and numeracy management skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
• The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
• Computer literate.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Carrying out feasibility studies.
• Cost control & cost-benefit analysis.
• Risk analysis evaluations.
• Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
• Drawing up contracts with vendors.
• Negotiating the cost of projects.
• Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work periodically to enable payment for those works carried out to date. (valuations).
• Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
• Arranging staff payments and, at the end of a job, settling the final accounts.
• Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
• Tendering/ documents preparation and submission
• Seeking new opportunities.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your detailed CV and copies of your certificates to [email protected] on or before 10th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.