Qsst-Eacop- Communications Officer.
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EACOP is a major and complex pipeline project, with a growing and diverse portfolio of internal stakeholders based at the Dar es Salaam office and in the field along the pipeline route regions. EACOP is a newly created company for which internal communications plans, tools and calendars have to be developed.
• The Job Holder is responsible for the following critical tasks:
• Responsible for delivering planned, consistent internal communications plans and campaigns about the Project making
• good use of existing internal communications channels while being innovative on new communications channels.
• Ensure innovative internal communication tools in place and updated.
• Coordinate documentation of internal activities in multimedia formats and oversee the whole process of content
• production and lead contractors in the process.
• Managing internal media platforms.
• Coordinate the implementation of internal events and activities.
• Create engaging multimedia content to inform, motivate and inspire employees i.e. news articles, posts, blogs, and
• announcements for various internal communications channels
• Participate in the design and delivery of campaigns, implementing and measuring their effectiveness.
• Participate in departmental communications planning, working with other teams to ensure messages to staff are well
• planned and timely.
• Plan and manage internal events, activities and campaigns.
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Internal Communication performance and budget evaluation.
• Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a highly
• engaging writing style and format.
• Review and edit content drafted by internal stakeholders and make recommendations to ensure messaging is consistent
• with internal strategy and tone.
• Manage communication and design agencies to produce deliverables on time and on budget.
• Create and execute strategic internal communications plans for technical teams.
• Experience working with creative teams do develop content and internal campaigns.
• Work with key internal technical team focal persons to support internal communication messaging.
• Work closely with other communications team members, to ensure a cohesive communications approach.
• Ensure that the Company Policies, rules, guidelines, and procedure are followed.
• Provide continuous, reliable and relevant reporting to the management.
• Coordinate documentation of internal activities in multimedia formats and oversee the whole process of content production and lead contractors in the process.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Professional experience:
• BA. degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
• Professional experience: minimum 4 years of relevant experience in corporate communications.
• Experience in internal communication management.
• Ability to translate complex business information into engaging content.
• Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral.
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
• Capable of working independently with strong prioritizing.
• Multimedia Content writing and production experience.
• Multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines.
• Strong team player.
• Self-starter, able to work with general direction and exercise independent judgment.
• Familiarity with information technology such as intranet management and other digital tool.
• Preferably be of Swahili mother tongue with excellent fluency in English (speaking and writing).
• Ability to work with staff at all levels to understand activities and advise on communication policies, processes
• and procedures.
• Swahili to English and English to Swahili translations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: [email protected] not later than 10th August 2022