Primary Education Teacher
Jobs at:Kazini Kwetu
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Kigamboni , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PRIMARY EDUCATION TEACHER
Provides a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. Provides a block and lesson plan by which classes are conducted. .
• Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
• Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
• Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
• Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
• Plan and implement educational activities and events.
• Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
• Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
• Attend parent-teacher meetings.
• Evaluate and document students’ progress.
• Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma in Education / Primary Education (Mandatory).
• A minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
• In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
• Fluently expressing oneself in English
• Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply