PARTS COUNTER ANALYST
HR World Ltd on behalf of our reputable client in the construction Industry, we are looking for an experienced counter parts analyst to effectively respond to all customers and parts inquiries and properly process parts orders.
- Receive parts counter enquiries
- Receive parts enquiries by phone
- Respond enquiries by providing accurate, up to date quotations for that customer in line with the company’s terms for that customer.
- Following up to all ambiguous enquiries by the customer to identify what is actually required.
- Efficiently process all orders
- Order and process back order items
- Credit note requests
Clean and tidy functional counter area
- Qualified to a minimum of Ordinary Nationa Diploma level in an engineering related discipline.
- Minimum 6 month induction programme in a Caterpillar dealership with a preference for hands on technical knowledge gained in a workshop environment.
Atleast two years working experience in similar position
*Please send your detailed CV for the position to [email protected]*
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
*Deadline 30th December 2021 before 5 pm*