Jobs at:Mwananchi Communications Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To plan, coordinate and produce reliable, objective and authoritative news in line with MCL’s online and digital platform mandate. .
Full Job Description
• Plan, prepare and monitor live broadcast of news in line with the MCL’s strategic objectives.
• Brief, debrief, guide and monitor reporters to confirm story deadlines are achieved within specified times in line with the editorial policy.
• Edit news scripts, write headlines and make key decisions on story aesthetics in line with the editorial policy.
• Conduct quality control of content before broadcasts in line with the editorial policy.
• Lead the editorial content generation process in line with the editorial policy.
• Editing processing and posting video stories for web and mobile audiences;
• Ensuring MCL’s content is properly and timely published on digital platforms. This includes Search Engine Optimization;
• Guiding reporters on how to capture quality videos;
• Managing assigned YouTube channels and any other video hosting services.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.mcl.co.tz/home/job/preview/53