Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
26 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Iringa , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 7,000+ team is drawn from diverse Backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information. .
About The Role
We are looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) professional to join our team as a MEL Specialist in Iringa, Tanzania. As the MEL Specialist, you will support all MEL surveys and activities for the Tanzania program team. You will report to the Tanzania MEL Department Head.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• 3+ years experience in team management.
• 1+ years experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Experience in data analysis with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets and perform complex functions) required.
• Experience with statistical software (Stata, R) preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, or a related field of study is required.
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2326208376/