Jobs at:The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Singida , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Materials Engineer shall be responsible for conducting and supervising the materials investigation with a view to achieving optimal design and construction strategy.
• He/She shall carry out the pavement design and should be conversant with current practice in testing and pavement construction techniques.
• He/She must be a registered professional Civil Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• A postgraduate qualification in geotechnical or pavement engineering is an added advantage.
• He/She must demonstrate the following qualification: possess five (5) years of cumulative experience related to materials testing, soils investigation and pavement design and construction of roads and bridges;
• served in similar capacity in at least two (2) assignments of similar nature in the last 5 years.
• Additional years/assignments will be an added advantage. Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable
contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers; Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement; Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate; b) Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; c) Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); e) Birth certificate; Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; - Form IV and form VI results slips;
Testimonials and all Partial transcripts An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts; Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU). A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English. ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED Deadline for application is Friday, 13th May, 2022; Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and; Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 6,