Manager; Payment Systems
Jobs at:CRDB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Specialist; AML & Sanctions (366)
Support to implement the bank’s AML & Sanctions Monitoring strategies and goals across the bank, providing guidance on the program. Ensure Bank has relevant, up to date and adequate policies, procedures, processes, and strong controls to support management of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Risks; FCC risks include Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing, Sanctions, and Anti-Bribery & Corruptions Risks.
• Support development and championing implementation of methods to identify, assess, mitigate AML/CFT, ABC and Sanctions risks across the Bank.
• Support business to understand AML/KYC requirements, consistent with AML regulations and CRDB AML Policy.
• Support the Manager Financial crime and compliance on the day to day compliance oversight efforts of the AML//KYC and Sanctions Compliance Programs.
• Support Business on Performing customer & correspondent Banks due diligence and recommend appropriate risk based actions to be taken concerning customer relationship during on boarding and on periodic basis.
• Support the Financial Crime Compliance manager on developing annual conformance testing schedule across relevant business units. Conduct conformance reviews of the Bank’s AML, ABC and Sanctions Compliance programs.
• Ensure the production of timely and effective AML, Sanctions and ABC-related MIs and other applicable information as required by the Director of Risk & Compliance, Management Operational Risk Committees, and Board Risk Committee.
• Participating in annual Financial Crime Risk Assessments – play a key role in the assessment through all stages and provide timely updates to board & Management on results of the risk assessments.
• Review new products and services to ensure appropriate consideration of key AML/CFT and Sanctions compliance risks.
• Support the Financial Crime Compliance Manager on implementing and coordinating FCC Risk Management Processes while challenging the First Line of Defence (FLOD) on the effectiveness of controls.
• Consistent with AML regulations and policy recommend De-Risking Initiatives to management based on increased Customer’s or Product Risks Profile against established Bank’s AML Risk Appetite.
• Design Risk Based Financial Crime Compliance Trainings and ensure training requirements are implemented across the group by staff.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree from a reputable university preferably in Law, Economics, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in the banking industry or regulatory environment in AML/CFT and Sanctions compliance.
• Significant experience in Risk and Operations Management, together with business management, from a frontline role in Commercial Banking.
• Holder of ACAMS Certifications (CAMS or Certified Global Sanctions Specialist) or intention to be certified within six months of employment.
• Strong passion and understanding of corporate governance and regulatory environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
• Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex local & global issues.
J ob Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Education Requirements : 4 years
Job application procedure
Apply Online. Click here : https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?_s.crb=N2Q18X6UG2PfW8NL2LqqUT0dWJQNDCidkL3rLo5ZwiY%253d