Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Experience: At least 5+ years
Responsible to provide effective and efficient corporate legal services as in-house legal advisor and endeavour to provide effective link between the legal team and internal and external stakeholders in all legal and compliance matters so as to protect the best interest of the business as well as ensuring that the company operates within the required legal framework.
- Bachelors of Laws Degree (LLB)
- A registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and Court sub-ordinate thereto for not less than 2 years’ experience
- An active member of Tanganyika Law Society (TLS)
- 3 years working experience in Manufacturing/Mining/FMGG industries
- At least 5+ years of working experience in developing and managing public relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy on Microsoft office package and IT software application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please share your CV to [email protected]