Lecturer / Assistant Lecturer in Kiswahili (Two (2) Positions)
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a Constituent College of Tumaini University Makumira since 1st April, 2003. TUDARCo is owned by the Eastern and Coastal Diocese (ECD) of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT). The institution was granted, by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), Certificate of Full Registration on 29th March, 2007; it was also granted its Charter in 2010; and attained and was granted Certificate of Accreditation in August 2019. TUDARCo premises are located along Coca Cola Road, and it currently has a student population of about 3,500. It delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes as well as Certificate and Diploma programmes. Its various academic programmes are hosted and delivered by its four Schools, namely; School of Law and Justice (SoLJu), School of Business Studies (SoBS), School of Education and Human Development (SoEHD), and School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SoHSS). TUDARCo is currently being re-engineered and re-branded with a view to transforming it into a competitively dynamic and vibrant university institution.
• Holders of B.A in Kiswahili & M.A in Kiswahili / PhD in Kiswahili from higher learning institutions recognised by TCU.
• The applicants must be able to teach Kiswahili courses in undergraduate level.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Mode of Application
• Interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit their applications with attached detailed curriculum vitae, relevant copies of transcripts, certificates, telephone contacts and three referee’s details.
• Applicants who have already submitted their applications need not reapply.
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Presentation of forged certificates & other information will necessitate to legal action.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• Applications should be addressed to the Provost using the address below or the e-mail address [email protected]