Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Issuing Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure correct items and quantities are issued on time to the internal customer as requested.
Issuing Officer (1 Vacancy)
Work Schedule :5 Days On/ 2 Days off
- To be responsible for the safety standards of goods stored and issued from facilities of Bulyanhulu Gold mine warehousing operations
- Take responsibility for the safe operation of all materials handling equipment used in issuing operations
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and all activities are carried out to a standard that is conducive to ensuring an injury free workplace
- Ensure timely service to customers and that all transactions are accurately captured as soon as they are completed
- Ensure any stock returns are captured and reported in accordance with the procedure
- Maintain strong communication links with all customers and interfacing sections by assisting them to meet business objectives
- Participates in stock take both cyclic and periodic
- Performs reconciliation with end users on materials issued on staging basis
- Reconciles and acquits VMI picking slips within the respective period and cut-off dates as per the VMI management KPIs
- Performs any other function or assignment as delegated by the respective Leader
- Certificate in Warehousing or Materials Management
- Diploma in Materials Management will be advantageous
Licensed minimum Class E and or certified to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment
1-2 Year’s previous Warehouse/Logistics experience
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment: e.g. Forklift, mobile crane, carousel, trucks etc.
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications -Outlook, Excel, and Word in etc.
- Valid License to operate materials handling equipment minimum Class E
- Good Communication skills
- Customer service skills
Good Work Ethics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “JOB TITLE YOU APPLYING FOR" in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to:
If you are not contacted by Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessmen