Invitation For Tenders
Jobs at:The United Republic Of Tanzania Ministry Of Works, Transport And Communications Tanzania Ports Authority
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania Ministry Of Works, Transport And Communications Tanzania Ports Authority
TENDER NO. AE/016/2020-21/HQ/W/01 Lot 1
Design And Build For Construction Of New Tanks Farm (Oil Terminal) For Receiving And Storage Of Various Liquid Bulk Cargoes, Distribution Facilities At Dar Es Salaam Port
Invitation For Tenders
Date: 3rd August, 2020
1. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) during the financial year 2019/2020. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Design and Build for Construction of New Tanks Farm (Oil Terminal) for Receiving and Storage of Various Liquid Bulk Cargoes, Distribution Facilities at Dar es Salaam Port. .
2. The Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) now invites sealed Tenders from interested and eligible Mechanical Contractors registered or capable of being registered in Class One by the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) or equivalent registration for foreign bidders for carrying out the Design and Build for Construction of New Tanks Farm (Oil Terminal) for Receiving and Storage of Various Liquid Bulk Cargoes, Distribution Facilities at Dar es Salaam Port.
3. Tendering will be conducted online through Tanzania National Electronic Procurement system (TANEPS) under International Competitive Tendering (ICT) specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, Government Notice No.446 of 2013 and is open to all eligible Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at TANEPS via www.taneps.go.tz. All clarifications shall be made in the system.
5. The pre-bid meeting and Site visit will be conducted on 13th August, 2020 starting at 10:00 hours local time on 26th Floor at Bandari Tower- One Stop Centre Plot No. 1/2 along Sokoine Drive.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English may be obtained by interested Tenderers online via www.taneps.go.tz.
7. Bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security in original and in form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Banker's Cheque in the amount of TZS 7,000,000,000 (Reads: Tanzania Shillings Seven Billion) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The Bid Security shall be clearly addressed to the Director General, Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA), P.O. Box 9184 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and shall be valid for 150 days from the deadline of submission of the bid. Bid not accompanied by a Bid Security will be rejected.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
8. Deadline for submission of tenders is on Tuesday 25th August, 2020 at 10.00 a.m. local time. Tenders will be opened promptly in TANEPS. Tender submitted outside the system will be rejected. The report of bid opening will be auto generated and shared to bidder immediately after bid opening
9. Tanzania Ports Authority is not obliged to accept the lowest or any tender. Issued by:
Office of Director General,
Tanzania Ports Authority,
34th Floor, Bandari Tower – One Stop Centre,
Plot No. 1/2 Along Sokoine Drive
P.O. Box 9184, 11105 DAR
ES SALAAM, TANZANIA.
Tel No. +255 22 2110 401/8
Fax No: +255 22 2130390/2113938,
E-mail: [email protected] .