Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Inventory Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team, the business and on a practical note is to carry out day to day warehouse binning operations aimed at correctly binning and preserving stock materials stored in the Central Warehouse.
Work Schedule: 5 Days On / 2 Days Off
- Ensure Compliance to OHS and Environment Policies of Barrick
- Execute Cycle Counting and Periodic Stocktake program in line with corporate requirement
- Ensure that all activities prior to and after stock count are completed in time.
- Ensure that all stock variances are investigated and the corrective actions are implemented to address the root cause in collaboration with Cycle Count Supervisor
- Ensure all stock data is submitted to the system for approval as per DOA
- Implements a system audit to verify that all transactions related to adjustments made are entered without exceptions.
- Reviews and provides information for reconciliations between Finance and Warehouse
- Executes Quarterly Obsolete and Slow Moving Inventory(OSMI) reviews in collaboration with end-users
- Timely establishment of re-order point, re-order quantity and release of items to be re-ordered on the re-order system to replenish inventory
- Timely reconciliation of bulk and vendor held inventory consumed and preparation of reconciliation reports that will facilitate payments of vendors in the respective period
- To resolve supplier specification queries through the Buyer
- To create and maintain good relationships with end-users (customers) and to respond to customer queries on time
- Reconciliation and management of vendor transactions for the Vendor Managed Inventory
- Aligns the newly requested items in accordance with business and cataloging rules
- Ensure no duplicates are created by understanding the database and interacting with end-users
- Ensure all suppliers identified are approved before being loaded into the system
- Reviews and maintains suggested changes to Master data on the system
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues experienced by users that are related to master data or Pronto/SAP system
- Train users on the business rules for Master Data creation and accessing data or reports
Maintains a filling system for all the documents generated by section’s activities as per the procedure
- Diploma or Equivalent Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Materials Management and or Logistics Management
Supply Chain Professional bodies certification will be an added advantage
2-3 Years of work experience in Inventory Management, preferably in the Mining Industry
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Have a detailed understanding of various inventory management tools and systems (ERP/EMS).
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications -Outlook, Excel, and Word in etc.
- Customer service and Communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Work Ethics
Ability to Multi-task within the Supply Chain functions
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV -YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “JOB TITLE YOU APPLYING FOR" in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to:
If you are not contacted by
Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD
within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 14th July, 2020 .