HR & Admin Assistant
Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparing payrolls every month for Group companies
• Advances preparations every 15th for Group companies
• HR disciplinary hearings process from start to end/organizing meetings with employee’s/HR consultants
• HR terminal dues preparations/ ensuring the employee Who is leaving gets all the required documents and his dues on time
• Leasing with Diana for Work/Residence permits documents Preparations/follow-ups with agents whenever required
• Checking invoices of “labor outsource company” every 15th/30th of month and OT reports for further process
• Recruitment process-posting ads on LinkedIn and other social platforms for required position
• Contacting/Following up with Recruitment agencies for required positions
• Appointing right candidate for required Position/cross-reference checks of previous employers + references provided, forwarding the file to senior managers for further process
• Leasing for non-nationals leave travels with PA. e.g. Getting approvals from authorized manager and keeping employee informed on the travels arrangements
• Attending weekly meetings with HR head and CEO on the progress of both Admin/HR matters
• Preparing attendance reports weekly
• Overseeing employee’s attendance e.g. late coming/sick Leave/casual leave/annual leave
• Liaising/assisting with Admin head on quotes of various works
• Communicating with suppliers when required
• Checking food records for all employees - if they are billed accordingly (weekly/monthly)
• Checking milk records-if they billed accordingly (monthly)
• Ensure upkeep/cleanliness of premises is maintained all the time
• Conducting HOD meetings with Admins every Saturdays
• Maintaining non-national leave report
• Preparing weekly permit status report
• Preparing monthly OT for drivers who are hired through outsource company.
• Attend to and provide solutions for daily petty matters.
• 1-3 years of working experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.shugulika.com/jobs/329