Deadline of this Job:
15 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Coordinate the grants making process for the sub grantees. Facilitate the fund disbursement as per the approved budget, monitor the implementation of sub grantee activities and build the capacity of the sub grantees to ensure effective management of funds and timely reporting.
• Coordinate the grant making process from solicitation to contracting including the review of sub grantee proposals and budgets.
• Review fund requests from sub grantees and make sure that they are within the agreed budget and aligned to the policies.
• Request funds on behalf of the sub grantees for their day-to-day activities.
• Review accountabilities after funds disbursement and retirement by the sub grantee and check that activities were carried out as per the approved budget.
• Prepare the payroll for sub grantees and review statutory deductions making sure all are submitted in a timely manner.
• Collect and review bank reconciliation from the sub grantees.
• Prepare, allocate and post payments for sub grantees into the system.
• Prepare budgets for trainings and meetings and arrange venues for program activities.
• Collect and review documents for vendors and submit to the headquarters for further processing.
• Ensure all trackers are completed and submitted within agreed deadlines (Advance vs. Accountability Tracker, Statutory Deductions Tracker, Volunteers Allowance Tracker, Bank Reconciliation Tracker, Daily Mobile Payments Tracker/Register, etc.).
• Ensure the Sub grantees Fixed Asset Register is up to date and verifications are done annually.
• Ensure smooth and proper management of the audit process from initiation, field visits, responding to issues and exit (sign off) meetings at all levels.
• Build the capacity of sub grantees on USAID financial rules and regulations.
• Provide inputs for the weekly update sessions on sub grantees.
• Prepare management reports on sub grantees performance and disbursement status monthly.
• Conduct supportive supervision for assigned sub grantees (portfolio) on a quarterly basis.
• Prepare quarterly grants and finance reports on sub grantees’ performance and submit to the Grants Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Accounting and Finance, Economics or related field
• 3 years’ experience in Grants Management duties
• Good analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to [email protected] For your application to be considered