Graduate Trainee – Treasury Accountant
Deadline of this Job:
11 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day. .
• Prepare the monthly summary reconciliation and Priority Accounting Control reports on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile account on a daily basis and post all adjusting entries in cash books.
• Managing upcountry petty cash by ensuring monthly posting are made to SAP and reconciliation is made between petty Cash and SAP balances
• Perform month end reconciliation of all accounts by for the approval of the FM/TRM.
• Follow up and justify all bank charges and bank interests, for all banks where possible, by requesting banks to provide detailed work sheets
• Preparing banking/transfers to the respective banks in time and file the returned copies on their respective files
• Filling of all office documents relating to Treasury office on to their respective files.
• Preparation of payments statutory payment ie payment to TRA (PAYE & Payroll Levy) and NSSF and ensure deadline are meet
• When required may be called to work with Assistant in preparing payments to our suppliers, contractors, transporters, customs and staff
• Cover any other position as per current requirement within finance section
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TgNewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#jobDetails=1708928_6558