Jobs at:Arusha meat company
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
• Advising the General Manager on all financial matters.
• To manage the collection of Company revenue as well as to ensure all funds
• collected collected are sent to the Bank on time and its documents are kept in
• a safe environment.
• Prepare the Company's annual budget in collaboration with all heads of Departments
• as well as the General Manager.
• Collaborate with the General Manager to identify new sources of revenue and improve them
• available resources for the operation of the Company.
• Coordinate and manage expenditure based on the Company's budget
• approved by the Board of Directors for the relevant financial year.
• Ensuring the Company pays various Government taxes in accordance with the law and
• procedures in consultation with the General Manager.
• To supervise and ensure that all employees of his department are assigned responsibilities
• and effectively monitor the implementation of relevant responsibilities.
• Prepare all required information including income statements and
• spending quarterly in collaboration with staff in the department.
• Prepare final closing statements for the financial year ended
• engaging with finance department staff as well as General Manager.
• To convene and coordinate all meetings of the finance department staff by hearing
• their challenges, advice, suggestions and a host of other things
• to be discussed.
• Advising and assisting the General Manager of the Company in all matters relating to it
• Money (Revenue and Expenditure)
• He shall be responsible for carrying out other duties assigned to him by the Employer
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT.
• Have a degree in accounting or a Higher Diploma in accounting from any institution recognized by the government with a CPA (T) accounting degree or qualification equivalent to NBAA recognized.
• Be able to work in a busy environment and complete them without affecting the results.
• Have at least three (3) years' experience and continue in the installation work of final calculations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
• Applicants should attach a Birth Certificate.
• Applicants should attach self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the sponsors (referees) three with a handwritten and signed letter.
• The applicant's address and phone number and one "Passport size" photo of this soon be named in the background.
• All applications must be accompanied by copies of professional certificates, copies of certificates of graduate various courses based on the relevant job qualifications certificate professional certificates from the relevant board should be "Certified". "Testimonials" "provisional results" "statement of result" document form results the fourth and sixth will NOT be accepted.
• Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA, NACTE).
• The applicant will cover himself / herself during the interview.
• Applications to be submitted outside the order specified in this notice WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
• All of these jobs are part-time contract jobs
NB: All application letters should be sent by Post to the following address:
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD,
NB: The deadline for submitting applications is 28/06/2022.
Issued by: -
STEPHEN L. SULTAN
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD
? Chairman of the Board of Directors (AMCL),
? Advertising boards.