About AfriCOVID International
Is an International Non Profit Organization established in 2020, operating in More than 6 countries in Africa (South Africa, Rwanda, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt and Zimbabwe) carrying out various COVID19 relief projects under sponsorship of USAID, John Hopkiins University and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, This COVID19 Relief project will provide Immediate & direct support for risk people of Corona virus such Grocery Food Packet, Soap, Mask, Sanitize item, Hygiene Kit support to the 2500 daily wage workers, Homeless, Street & Slum families, who lost work and earning. Also spread awareness about precaution and prevention through awareness and counseling.
We are searching for applied Field Officers to evaluate our current programs, using insights obtained to steer and supervise the deployment of new programs. The Field Officer will be required to construct evaluative frameworks, liaise with stakeholders on the ground, and then devise data-driven undertakings that fully align with our stated aims. You should engage in this iterative endeavor with precision to promote beneficence.
• Formulating evaluative resources to guide your fieldwork.
• Inspecting delivery sites to ascertain the appropriateness of contemporary conditions.
• Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
• Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
• Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
• Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
• Updating your expertise by employing a proactive approach to learning.
• Diploma/Degree in any field from a recognized institution.
• Demonstrable experience as a Field Officer.
• Proficient in relevant data storage and analysis software.
• Commendable program and capacity development abilities.
• Strong verbal, written, and statistical skills.
• Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.