Jobs at:Opportunity International
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Education Finance (EduFinance) group of Opportunity International is a nimble, fast-moving, and rapidly expanding core function of Opportunity’s global footprint. EduFinance aims to get more children into better quality schools. It does this by increasing access to capital for affordable private schools and parents, and by boosting the capacity of school leaders and teachers in low- and middle-income countries. It does this in 24 countries and is growing rapidly .
Under the oversight of the Head Education Specialist, the Education Specialist (ES) is responsible for the delivery of non-financial education services supporting the development of affordable private schools as part of the EduQuality programme. As part of a local team of Education Specialists, this role is focused solely on the professional development of school leaders, teacher mentors, and teachers to support effective management, teaching, and learning, and supporting effective school development planning processes.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least 10 years of experience working is education development.
• Degree in a field related to school-based education; or education development with significant experience in the education field.
• Post-graduate qualification related to education is preferred.
• Strong writing, data collection, and ICT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office products, data collection tools, mobile tablets, etc.).
• Experience working in education management with school leadership experience and experience working in schools in remote/rural areas preferred.
• International education experience or training is preferred.
• Experience working within cross-cultural global organizations and NGOs.
• Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills are required.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://opportunityinternational.applytojob.com/apply/KLsxlVANV4/Education-Specialist-Dar-Es-Salaam-Tanzania?referrer=20201113051532XQD7KMUTZYRKDXIY&utm