Jobs at:Norwegian Refugee Council
Deadline of this Job:
03 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Kigoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships. .
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guideline
• Ensure that education department has up to date, accurate data and analyse such data appropriately to the needs of the departmentPromote and share ideas for improvement
• Implement delegated education project portfolio according to plan of action (according strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor requirements)
• Ensure proper filing of documents
• Coordinate with relevant partners within the Education sector and represent NRC at camp relevant meetings.
• Implement delegated Education project portfolio according to plan of action (according to strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor requirements)
• Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities
• Support the implementation of NRC’s Education programme policy through working with programme management
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in Education or higher diploma with experience of working in construction/shelter sector.
• Proven practical experience in the planning and execution of education, rehabilitation / construction projects for at least 3 years mostly in humanitarian assistance.
• Ability to initiate, develop, plan and implement an integrated programme.
• Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
• Participate actively in supervisory and appraisal process
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of disadvantaged populations (minority groups, PSN etc)
• Demonstrated experience of integrating gender and diversity issues into Education Programming.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here