Jobs at:NMB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Head Office
Job Purpose: To support the analysis, scoping of development needs, identify solutions, monitor and evaluate different learning solutions put in place.
Duration – One Year
• Work in a collaborative team environment and use proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs; design and develop content; define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
• Work with subject matter experts to prepare and enhance learning materials according to NMB’s established frameworks of learning design.
• Create engaging learning course content with supporting media including audio, video, animations and graphics.
• Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
• Apply adult learning principles to instructional design when creating and sourcing engaging and effective learning content.
• Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals, and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
• Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working collaboratively with ICT department to set and maintain security roles and access levels.
• Develop quality assurance plans by conducting intensive analysis, identifying critical control points, monitoring procedures, corrective actions related to e-learning utilization.
• Present in a classroom and online setting to ensure that Banking technical and soft trainings are completed in accordance with standards and regulations.
• Provide support, mentorship and train new and existing employees
• Proficiency with web development tools and e-learning technologies (Articulate storyline, Camtasia studio, Adobe captivate and Lectora inspire)
• Familiarity with XML, SCORM, video deployment, and file optimization techniques.
• Ability to develop interactive multimedia content such as video, audio, animations, text and graphics.
• HR Metrics and Reporting formats
• Monitoring, assessments and evaluation
• Business acumen
• Project management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Coaching and presentation skills
• Organizational, Facilitation, Stakeholder management skills
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in ICT Mediated Content Development, Multimedia Technologies and Animations or related.
• At least 1 year experience in HR practice/L &TD/Trainings or in a similar position
• Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and methods
• Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Windows based PC system, a range of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Experience in working with Learning Management Systems and SCORM.
Experience :1.0 Year(s)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://careers.nmbbank.co.tz/nmb_career/career.aspx
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 December 2021.