Jobs at:Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited, 2020
• Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
• Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
• Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
• Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects.
• Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
• Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Added Drafting.
• Minimum 5-year experience.
• Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
• Excellent in communication skills.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
• A passion for doing high quality work.
• The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
• Mental and emotional fitness.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to: Human Resources Manager
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
Email: [email protected]