Jobs at:Action Against Hunger
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As Tanzania is an emerging economy that is still dealing with significant internal inequities reflected on the development indicators across the country, the future Action Against Hunger Tanzania Country Leader will need to be creative and innovative in exploring, beyond the regular donor funding mechanisms, other sources of funding that can ensure sustainability of our interventions in the local context.
• At least 10 years of senior management experience
• Minimum 10 years of work in development contexts, preferable with experience in emerging economies in Africa.
• Overall knowledge of Action Against Hunger key areas of intervention.
• Previous experience of managing successfully organizational change processes
• Results driven and demonstrable ability to set and communicate goals and ensure effective and appropriate decision making and problem solving
• Ability to organize, mentor, engage and motivate a multicultural team
• Experience in fundraising from a diverse donor portfolio in similar contexts like Kenya (emerging economies), preferably in Africa.
Required Skills & Competencies
• Knowledge on developing and executing Business plans
• High level financial management skills to steer the operational budget and modeling scenarios
• Proven analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
• Very good level of IT literacy and an understanding of how new developments in technology can positively contribute to the aims of an INGO
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to motivate and influence internally and externally.
• Understanding of managing security and risk within an INGO context
• Fluent in English (professional English needed)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://apply.workable.com/action-against-hunger/j/F8D12F7717/