Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist - Tanzania
Jobs at:SoCha LLC
Deadline of this Job:
15 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SoCha is seeking full-time, qualified individuals to fill the role of Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist. The CLA Specialist position is full-time, based in Dar es Salaam and is contingent on funding. Citizens and residents of Tanzania are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scope of Work:
• Illustrative Functions of the Position
• Track progress on the Mission-wide CLA Plan and support its implementation.
• Review Implementing Partner (IP) Activity CLA Plans at the request of COR/AORs.
• Lead CLA Capacity Building/Training activities for Mission staff, IPs and other Mission. stakeholders (e.g., local development organizations [LDOs]). This includes supporting curriculum and materials development and facilitating the activities.
• Facilitate Pause & Reflect activities and After-Action Reviews (AARs).
• Work with USAID to coordinate the CLA Champions group meetings and share new and timely CLA resources with them.
• Lead on CLA Case Study development, conducting information collection and knowledge capture activities and drafting knowledge products.
• Work with the SoCha technical team to advise on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning for Adaptive Management (MEL4AM) approaches.
• Support knowledge capture and exit interviews of departing Mission staff.
• Support development of learning agendas, implementation of the learning activities included in the learning agendas (including learning events) and track progress.
• Support data analysis on CLA index and other OD-related AMELP indicators.
• Coordinate status updates on Mission Office goal progress.
• Event management of Mission commissioned events.
• General facilitation and rapporteur support.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in organizational, communications, social sciences, business management or a related field. Master’s is preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience with event management, facilitation, CLA, organizational learning, adaptive management, change management, monitoring and evaluation, communications and/or knowledge management in the private sector or international development sector.
• Strong facilitation skills with experience designing and delivering learning events, meetings, and trainings.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donor organizations, civil society and private sector, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners in developing countries.
• Excellent communication skills and strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.socha.net/collaborating-learning-and-adapting-cla-specialist-tanzania-02-05-2022/