Branch Warehouse Manager
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role: Branch Warehouse Manager
Dar es Salaam, TZ | Full-Time | Supply chain
Sokowatch is searching for a stellar warehouse manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. They will undertake all aspects of a warehouse manager for Sokowatch in the branch. The primary goal of this position is to monitor and optimize inventory in the warehouse. Location: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Country Warehouse Manager .
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the supervision and management of branch level warehouse team
• Responsible for the development and compliance of agreed-upon warehouse standard operating procedures across all warehouse functions (eg. loading, stock reconciliation, cash reconciliation, storage, stock counts)
• Responsible for the management of inventory across all branches. Ensuring each branch is not over/under- stocking on any SKU.
• Responsible for managing the communication flow between branch level warehouse managers and Kenya finance team with regards to timely payment for LPOs.
• Responsible for managing the communication flow between branch level warehouse managers and Supplier procurement teams to ensure timely delivery of requested LPOs.
• Responsible for the tracking and reporting of branch level agent shorts, inventory, and LPOs
• Responsible for the development of branch-level warehouse team budgets (eg. budget for additional personnel, storage capacity, parking capacity, offloading capacity, stock forecasting)
Job Skills: Not Specified
The successful candidate will possess:
• Proven work experience as a warehouse manager for 2-3 years
• Deep knowledge of and proven track record implementing Good Warehouse Practices (Housekeeping, bin management etc)
• First-hand experience with robust inventory management systems e.g. SAGE, SAP B1, Pastel etc
• Demonstrate know how on best practices on master data clean up, goods receipt / issue, landed cost calculation and stock reconciliation
• Proven ability to implement processes and improvement initiatives
• Qualification in logistics or management
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen to details especially in interpreting supply chain numbers.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://sokowatch.breezy.hr/p/7e52ee8caa31-branch-warehouse-manager