Assistant Project Manager
Jobs at:Exim Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Assistant Project Manager at Exim Bank .
To partner with key business stakeholders and multiple external vendors to ensure successful initiation and completion of Change Projects in line with the approved project baselines. In this role, the Assistant Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor medium to large-scale projects with high degree of complexity and risk.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Self-driven and self-motivated individual
• Ability to work with diverse teams and manage team dynamics
• Strong analytical, report writing, presentation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience in managing large and complex Change Projects, preferably within financial services industry
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications and CVs to be sent to: [email protected] with subject being Assistant Project Manager.