Job Position: Assistant Project Manager
To partner with key business stakeholders and multiple external vendors to ensure successful initiation and completion of Change Projects in line with the approved project baselines. In this role, the Assistant Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor medium to large-scale projects with high degree of complexity and risk.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work with diverse teams and manage team dynamics
- Strong analytical, report writing, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in managing large and complex Change Projects, preferably within financial services industry
Application deadline: 27 th April 2020
Application and Cvs to be sent to: [email protected] with subject being Assistant Project Manager.
For more information visit Exim banks career page
Call 0800 780 111 or Visit: www.eximbank.co.tz