Assistant Manager – Trade Finance
Jobs at:International Commercial Bank(Tanzania)
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Capable of handling Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit, Inward documentary Collections, Export Bills and Export Collections.
• Handling all operations relating to trade finance transactions including passing all required Entries,
Requirements & Skills
• 3-5 years in banking operations in Trade Finance.
• University degree preferably in Finance/ Banking.
• Should have thorough knowledge of international rules governing Letters of Credit(UCPDC 600), documentary collections(URC 522)and Bank Guarantees.
• Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulations
• Managing data and documents.
• Ability to work in a multicultural team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Salary for the above positions will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with CV and other relevant documents, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses, to be received by or before 16th April, 2022
To: E-mail address – [email protected] or
• HR Department,
• International Commercial Bank(Tanzania)Limited,
• Vijana Building, 2nd Floor,
• Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
• P 0. Box 9362,
• Dar es Salaam